Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yogic Distractions

I started going for yoga, the most popular holistic exercise for Indians. It's been more than 4 months and I'm loving the twists and turns.

Now, Sarvangasan or head stand just another feat for me.

Yoga is meant to improve the concentration level, but here is the catch! When I turn around or bend my eye falls on pretty ladies who flashes their undiluted cleavages. Can't resist the feeling to steal-a-peek!

Distractions Gal-lore!

Can't help it, with all the twist and turn, my eyes can't resist. Sometimes, it takes a ton of will power to focus on the Asansa and not of the forbidden views...

Do you have a remedy for this? I need to focus more on my breathing, but such a feat makes my heat skip a beat and my breathing.

Damn it! Women still distracts this old wimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment