Friday, July 9, 2010

Page 3 Bangalore

Every day Times of India flashes socialites in their supplement. I make sure to check it out everyday. U wonder why? Did I scoop down to see the latest trendy fashion or to see the movers and shakers of this city? WRONG.

I just dig to see the new hot-wires with awesome low cut tops. Sometimes, I envy these socialites for their party life… hope they enjoy

Love is just outside the fish bowl
Life in metro is synonym with parties, meeting, drinking etc. Yes, if you're in their mailing list, you too can run shoulders with the trendy, flashy, intellectual and most happening folks from Bangalore.

But for most middle-class folks like me, we're left to battle our life between work and home, leaving no room for such social mix.

Are you one of those page 3 kinds? Or just another soul like me meandering for love, affection and attention.

Yours in page 3

No comments:

Post a Comment