Saturday, July 31, 2010

Holy Saturday!

First half of Saturday was wasted with some household chorus and half way through my Activa broke down. What a way to start a weekend.

And on a fine Saturday morning, I pushed my scooter all the way to my scooter Garage. I didn't wait over there instead walked to the near by store to instill my spirits with a hot cup of tea.

This takes me back to my fav question, how to spend the weekend, the most productive way.

what are the common answers you get in your mind.
  • Watch movies at home or at any theater
  • Call friends and renew ties
  • Clean the windows, doors or places that's normally left out
  • Buy and stock all provisions for the week
  • Pay all credit card bills on time
  • Pay rent & pay wages to maid


  • Visit local events/exhibitions
  • Visit local friends/relatives
  • Got to a local club and play snooker or play badminton


  • Make love to your partner or have phone sex or flirt
  • Visit any malls and spend wisely
  • Go to coffee day and spend an hour with a 45 rs coffee
  • Go to commercial for window shopping
  • Visit some lake side and spend some time enjoying the wind

  • Got to Lal Bagh and sleep in the green grass
  • Got to a nearby pub and enjoy a chill beer
How do you spend your weekends? Do you spend it productively? Are you enjoying the brief break with sleep and equal doze of TV? Are you doing something different?




No comments:

Post a Comment