Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pin Your Thoughts

Absolut weather in Bangalore. After the scorching heat of May, july has presented us a beautiful climate. In this climate I love to sip hot tea and coil in a fetus position. But sadly, life has not given me the luxury of staying too long in my wrought iron bed. I've my credit cards to pay, I've to support my Mom and provide to my low-maintenance wife. All this and my pursuit of happiness pushes me to clock in the sterile and impersonal working space.

Few years back I used to dream of working in a similar cubicle space. But years of working in such place is becoming less appealing. So, how do you make the little space interesting and personal.

Some colleagues pin their fav Gods, some scenic places, place some bunnies or stress busters at their desktops.. What about your husband's/wife's/girlfriends pic …. Well, I don't see that in Indian work stations.. Does Indian consciousness stop you from flaunting them...

Question to you.

How do you leave a personal touch to your working space? Here're are few options that came to my mind:

  • Pin a Pic of your pet/spouse
  • Post a pic of your dream
  • Place a quote
  • Paste a poem
  • Magnetic buttons
  • a naughty line
  • Pin a smiling pic
  • Keep trinkets
  • Put something that makes you laugh
  • something that makes you thinks
  • Something sensual or arty
  • Anything related to your work
  • Extension numbers
  • To- do- list
  • quote
  • a poem
  • a naughty line
  • humor image..
  • Something that makes you laugh
  • something that makes you thinks
  • Something sensual or arty
  • Anything related to your work
  • Extension numbers
  • To- do- list
Jolt down your idea to make the time you spend in your work place, interesting, personal and appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment