Friday, July 30, 2010

Bank Teller

Had to visit the local HDFC bank. Like every organization, banks too has it's work style, office layout, staff and ambiance.

Today I went to deposit 2.5k for my friend and I reached by 9: 40 and I didn't know that HDFC bank opens biz only by 10:00.

Inside the bank I filled the pay-in-slip and stood in the queue. It was by 10:10 when the lady came in her counter. I know few ladies in this bank by looks. There r two female who are fair, smart, sexy and over smart.

It was my turn and I gave the dough along with the slip. As usual she scanned the currency I gave, while I scanned her for love bites! : )

What do you do when you pay bills at the counter? Do you look at her/him with blank expression or do you intensely focus your sight on the best things on that person. Do you mark her dress, he expression, her :) : ) or just take ur thoughts into other pressing problems of ur life. Do you form an opinion about that person, give them your points in a scale of 1 to 10 or just ignore them.

In this case, my sight took me to her pearl ear rings, her big glands, her expression, her hair style, her little cleavage open through her kurta.

As usual my eyes wandered at the lady's charming face with few questions. Who had created this beauty, did she have sex yesterday or does she lead a happy life, is she happy in this job? All these silly thoughts cloud over me and I wait for her to stamp the counterfoil.

Then she says, bank will deduct some amount b'cos I'm transferring to a third-party account. Ok, that's the pain with these Pvt banks. They charge for every dam thing get hold on.

Now, it's your turn to tell your TELLER story.

What thought crowd over you while you wait for your turn? Do you use it productivity to think of something, or waste on such sensual or wandering fetish thought on a beautiful stranger?

What does a Bank do to engage people who are waiting for their thought? Are they leaving out a biz opportunity? Why can't they find a way to make the visit interesting for the customer as well as for the bank?

Think out of the banker's way and find a way to implement it in ur biz!

No comments:

Post a Comment