Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How to touch a women in a pub!

Have u touched a women in a pub? Deliberately!

Yes, there are horny men like me who, given a chance will wriggle the hands at the slightest of opening! he..he...

When this topic came in while I was randomly browsing the net. Google suggesting me on this topic and it got me thinking no it.

Last weekend for the Germany, Argentina match I went to Extreme Sports bar. It was damn crowded despite the cover charges. I planted myself next to a couple hoping to let my hand play tricks on her skirt. But she proved a dampener. She moved away!

Later that evening after coming out of the pub, my lady was telling me that one freak next to her was using his hand generously on her ass. With little space, she was in a jam.. wonder if she loved it.. or was it pretense.

Most often, I get random touch-points with women at most crowded pubs Purple Haze in Bangalore. As a frequent visitor, I stand next to the counter and pray to God for some good catch. What's better when the beer guzzles inside while I get some freebies.

Do you have idea to share on the same lines.

Don't take me wrong. I'm not a ass grabber. It's a mutual stuff, where lady too enjoy a little bit of petting from a strangers hand. As long as it's consensual, it's fun to have a good time in a pub.

Now ladies turn?

Are you turned on by such random or accidental touch?
Do you feel irritated when someone touches you inappropriately?
Do you get mellowed after few drinks?
Do you get annoyed with such unholy transgressions?
Do you mind if the guy is handsome, polished and don't overdo it?
Do you give the opportunity for guys to touch you, but u feign ignorance?
Or it just depends on your mood?

Looking for upright, true answers from any women and also guy's opinion matters?

Additional resources:
lovedose
How to touch a girl
eHow

No comments:

Post a Comment