Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Women with Glasses

I had this queer fetish/attraction/awe towards women who wear spectacles. It does not apply to all girls/ladies/women but to those who get an intellectual/serious/bookish/ looking-kind and who gives A No-Nonsense looks. Someone you won't think of foolin around!

These are rare breed of women with good physic, looks and most important the way they carry themselves. I've never interacted with such kind of species so it still remain an unknown factor for me.

Why do I think so?
Women is women, with or without glasses but for me women wearing glasses kind-of gives a kick in my heart. Why?

Is it b'cos they give an air of not being approachable?
Or give an air of superior being with all their literary wealth?

I remember the late John Abraham, Malayalam director who had the same kind of fancy.
Yes, there are many like me who share such fetish.... read this from the plenty fish forum..

Few comments from other men:
  • For few men, glasses added another layer of beauty to the woman
  • For some they make you look more mature and smart.
  • One thought it must be that old librarian/school teacher fantasy but some women just look so much hotter wearing them
  • I like when a woman who wears her glasses, and with the high heel shoes to.
  • Nothing is sexier than looking down and seeing a woman put on her safety glasses.
  • Omg yes! Women who wear glasses are definately sexy... Of course they must "suit" her....and not just any old glasses. I like an intellectual woman. (smart, but not smart alec)...lol
  • Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses. (Dorothy Parker)
  • I will admit I have
  • not found all women who wear glasses as sexy.
Do you have similar thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment