Sunday, July 11, 2010

Before We reach for the Moon!

India is in the league of nations capable of exploding N-bombs, sending big satellites, and now we talk of reaching the moon. All these tech growth and IT boom look cool in paper. But what’s the sloppy side with Indian life…

Infrastructure Bottlenecks

Roads, judiciary, police, govt administration, power are in shambles. In 6o years, what have we achieved in those fronts. Do we have a real plan of action for the next generation. We streach everything to the last minute(like me) and out of sheer necessity try to come with a half-backed solution.

Today on a wonderful satruday, electric supply was intermittently going out. What a terrible waste of time, effort and efficiency.

Why can’t there be reliable power? Or at least have a proper time for power cuts. In Bangalore, I dread every big rain, as it can cause power issues.

Yesterday was no exception, the power which went around 4:30 came by 10:30.

I feel so frustrated that I can't do anything abt it. Literally at the mercy of the power providers. All the IT companies or even small biz can't survive in India without their own power back-up.

Now there's something possible. I too can buy on gen-set or inverter to light my house but with my budget I don't think that's happening.

Those of you, on the greener side of bank balance should take this as a priority. Fix inverters and get uninterrupted power without BESCOM's help. Or you install solar power. I had the plan to buy a small solar panel at least to light a bulb

And if you're too generous or high on savings you can provide me an alternative arrangement, or buy stand-by power to your parents home.

Light their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment