Friday, July 9, 2010

Women @ work.

I work in a team of 20+ men & women. Out of this 12 are the fairer sex (lucky me). You can image all the shapes and sizes, and colors of these broads from all sides & corner of India. Our tech crew is lead from the front by a spinster in her 30’s. She is one of second most arrogant women I’ve worked with . call her nasty bit**, who eats my head with her distrust on my work.

I’ll talk more about her in another post.

From the outside our team looks united, colorful, and vibrant. But, coming closer u can find the divisions, petty ego thoughts, compatility issues and I’m-the-best-kind –of-attitude.

Sometimes I don’t feel like running away from work, but can’t it’s a bread & butter issue.

I feel more threatened by the women in the lead than with the guys. Why have the tables turned to this way? Has women taken over men? Are they too competitive? Are they trying to prove too smart beyond what they are?

Yes, women are smarter. They are articulative, they communicate well, and have patience to sit at one place for a pretty long time. Something, which I find too hard.

Each day I find each one in a different mood. Why do they have such mood swings? It is the moon phase, the menstrual phase.

One day, Brinda talks so well to me, next day she is in her own world. Other day, Lakshmi, the pump Andra girl with big ass was discussing freely about her house hold chores but next day she was ignored me with her busy texting …

Despite all these swinging moods, women is a good companion, gives that feminine beauty at work place. Sometimes they show their tender side, and I love to hear them confide of their mother-in-law issues etc…

Few random questions?

How do you feel about the women from your work place?
Are they willing to share or teach all they know?
Do they hold back their knowledge?
Do you have good women friends at your work place?
Or you stay away from opposite sex relationship


No comments:

Post a Comment