Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fishy habits

I love fish. all types, shapes, kinds. From Mackerel to expensive king fish I love having it day and night. All these traits r inborn for every Keralaite or every person living in the coastal belt.

One day I want to open an exclusive fish restaurant. Yes, it's on my wish list. What's better than opening a biz that you love to do!

Taking of fish, my locality is blessed with two fish stalls. Both are equally good. I feel most localities r not very familiar with the fish we r exposed. Lucky!

My wife makes yummy fish curry and with a veg curry, a rasam or pulisheri with pappadam I can't resist the temptation.

It's not good to eat alone, so if you're a fishy at heart, please do join us. Pay and eat and share our courteous lunch.... another way to connect!


No comments:

Post a Comment