Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Let's Unleash

I'm frustrated, I'm idiotic, I'm a voyeuristic fellow for reasons I'm not sure. Maybe, It's all part of the middle age crisis. Life has to be lived, life has to be shared, life has to be taught. So, here I'm with my first post.

My intend from this blog is clear. I was to share my dark closet thoughts and with people with similar grey cells. Yes, it's not just reading some stupid post, I seek to connect, talk to people, make love to women, talk to intelligent freaks, share all kinds of desktop fantasies with growing men.

I'm here to challenge my own words! can it echo well into the cyber wilderness and fetch watch I seek. Time will tell, by I'm optimistic to meet and hear from men, women, couples from Bangalore!

Any thoughts, shoot me a mail at swingchargles@gmail.com or call me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment