Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Two beautiful Country Chickens

Ys, I love those naive looking women from "Mallu land". I happen to visit Muthot branch in Trivandrum to take release of a gold loan. Poor me....

While at the branch I had to wait, an eternal with Indian life. While I was waiting, I was watching wo ladies working in this branch. They looked very neatly dressed in Sari with " chandan" bindi smeared on the forehead. One female had a red bindi as a mark of her married status..

They were moving around the cash counter, and my lazy eyes locked at their little bunnies pooping through the side. Oh, I would love to work with such kind of ladies, not the sophisticated and cold women at my work place.

I had to wait for 20 minutes and I don't mind with these damsels..

Nice ladies. I hope the guys working there enjoy their company? Have u experienced such interesting men and women working in banks, or in public institutions.. How do you kill your time while you wait for something to happen...

Well u can listen from ur mobile
You can read
Yu can call up a lost friend and renew ties
Or just act dump and see such sights..

Watching them makes the time go by, at least when you're asked to wait, wait and wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment