Monday, August 30, 2010

Sex Drive Blues Away?

I'm not sure of this theory I've read somewhere or heard from someone. A recent happening made me probe on this topic.

I've a close friend who has a widowed sister. His sister is in her forties with one school going kid. She married early to a handsome, vibrant man. She has a great marriage life but her dream came to an end with his untimely death in 6 years of living together.

She had little formal education and after his death she became moody with mood swings. I have seen that dusky sister of my friend at different family occasions. She looks healthy with average looks and tempting figure.

Often my friend share his families effort to bring her back to a productive life. I too feel sorry to see her wasting her life, depending of her parents and siblings. Apart from that she is often falling sick, brooding with silly issues, facing low self confidence etc...

What can her way out to a better life, productive life and a happy life?

While there are many paths to break her misfortune but my theory is bit different like me.

It's all abt SEX. A good satisfying love life can take her blues and for it can usher positiveness and energy in life!

But the million dollar question? How can a widow who's not interested to remarry think of such a proposition. Answer to this rest of someone else or fate. If only a trusted, honest man can open her up to the pleasures of her body!

But I don't think that will happen in this life, unless she is damn lucky. She is living in a very close knit family, with very limited social life. Yes, an "inside man" can do it but there's danger of issues going out of her hand.

What's ur opinion on this? Will this work? Can she attain or reclaim her life with sex? Or is it just my naughty imagination corking such thoughts? Is there a way for widows and widowers to get satisfying sex? Is our society or immediate family doing anything to help them fulfill the basic need of life?

It's question for all of you? Has any study been done on the sex life of spouse after they loose their life partner?

No comments:

Post a Comment