Thursday, August 26, 2010

life through the pedal

Cycling & exploring the bylanes, the small crowded street in Bangalore has never been been so interesting. Taking my own sweet time, I pedal & watch life happening around the lanes around CMH road. As i make way, I see shop keepers, young moms dragging their kids to play schools, empty barber shop, vegetable vendors, scooter mechanics, bar counters, temple pujaris offering their rhetoric pujas, men with crooked faces, sexy lasses with with largess buttocks and old ladies with glittering silver hair.

What a mix of colors, life and struggle in my neighborhood. These are all living in the fringes of our big society, struggling to attain what others in big mansions have achieved. Everyone is one walking up to improve life from what it was a day before.

I went to Ham Shop to buy pork and keema. They sell good quality meat, but I don't like the service. There is no smile on the face of fellow who runs it. Why does he always look growling? By can't this sucker pass a smile at the customers? Why don't he keep change before he start his day?

Why does any biz owner insist for change from customers when he or she can plan ahead to keep change?

Life for me moves in circles and I too pedal towards a better future, a future with more connections & people.

Anyone is welcome to share your thoughts with me. Mail me for my phone number. Let's chat, find new connections in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment