Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Absolut Weather

Started today with bit of shower & the cloud cover stayed on. Now sipping tea, I just ponder on the day ahead of me.

Yesterday while leaving my work cubicle, another question came over me.
  • What's have I achieved for that day?
  • Did I make the best use of that day?
  • IS working for whole 9 hrs in front of a flat screen a worth a day in my life?
  • Did I communicate with any individual on a human level?
  • Did I make a new friend or talk to a new person?
Answers to all these are negative, meaning my life at my cubicle has given me no avenue to meet or share real thoughts. How can I afford to leave a day without doing nothing and I believe most of the folks around me are going through the same boredom in life.

Now the question, is there a way out of this digital life? How can spread my wings to make connection in life? Do you have suggestion for you, for you on how to find more meaning in work, life and a day in your life.


If you're feeling quite the same way as I do, then feel free to connect. After all life is just a brief journey and we are supposed to be human. Mail me and contact me through phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment