Sunday, August 8, 2010

Time spend In Your CAR

Recently on my way to office I waited in the Bangalore traffic snarl near to Forum mall, Koramangala. . While waiting, my eye wandered inside a car idling next to my scooter. There was a middle aged couple inside the car, and they were looking lost in their own thoughts.

This got me thinking on different ways to spend inside the four wheeler, esp while going for the routine travel.

What all things can you do while you’re with your spouse or with a comfortable member of opposite sex.

  • Play naughty
  • Play with each other’s hands
  • Listen to a podcast, copy the file and play in the car
  • Sing a song
  • Talk to yourself
  • By heart a poem
  • Shout to your heart’s content
  • Swear abt your boss
  • whistle to a song
  • Think of to-do list
  • Talk abt life’s pressing problems

  • Crack a chess puzzle (Mate in 5 moves)
  • Think of ideas to give back to the world
  • Drive traffic without honking
  • Smile or laugh loudly
  • Tell your partner to sing loudly

I've run out of ideas, so why don't u pitch in your thoughts on it. Sometimes, I wish had a four wheeler to do some of these acts.

For those who have the privilege of owning a car, please enjoy your time at the wheel..

Addition link on how to make sex in your car


No comments:

Post a Comment