Friday, September 3, 2010

Street Fight Club Bangalore

For a small town fellow, the road rage in Bangalore was a shocker. Commuters in B'lore roads show violent behavior in the roads that's disturbing. I've seen numerous fights between car drivers, bike fellas and all these fights were for petty avoidable reasons.

Yesterday on the way to my office, I saw another fight on the road. I just had a glimpse of few guys having fist fight over some issue. It was crude fight and an old man too was getting blows. How can people become so violent over such mistakes while driving?

Can be blame it on the stress levels in Bangalore roads. Is it the selfish attitude of people, I me culture.

Life in Bangalore has changed from the laid back "pensioners" garden to the hectic fast paced life of BPO's and KPO's. Now there's no coming back, it's upto the people to bring bit more humaneness on the roads.

How can you bring a small change:

Honk less while driving - It reduces the heat on the road
Don't rush past - Anyways you have to wait for others at the next signal


No comments:

Post a Comment