Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Delightful Start With a Bang


After a break in the sun lit Goa, I'm full of josh to turn a new leaf in life. So what do I plan to go full steam to make it a reality.

It all starts with planning, planning and planning. I'm a big time procrastinator, from work, to filing a PF form or to give a regular health check-up.

I've a simple plan. To jolt down the things to do for the day and DO IT. This I've attempted couple of times, but as days go by, my writing book is misplaced, and so does my plan.

But this time, I'm planning with iron clad commitment. I'm looking forward to build my sagging confidence too with my ardent desire to change.

I would love suggestions, comments and improvement tips or if you can exchange some notes to improve my drive

No comments:

Post a Comment