Monday, September 6, 2010

How to Find New Interest In Marriage

Life moves from the fun & fiery filled bachelorhood to the static life of marriage life. Married life brings in an a rhythm, makes you more predictable. It's assured to bring lot of monotony and boredom.

Yesterday, while roaming with my wife at Forum Koramangala Bangalore , my thought dragged me ways to pep my marriage life.

  • How can i bring excitement in life?
  • How to meet more people in life?
  • How to build new friends?
  • How to socialize in Bangalore?
  • How to pep up sex life?
  • How to make weekend more productive?
  • How to sustain a good hobby?
  • How to engage in outdoor games?
  • How to make new friends during weekends?

I wonder how people of my age group spend their weekends? Are they busy looking after their kids, house and thoughts about mortgage/aging? How does a fellow with little disposable income move in the social circles of Bangalore?


No comments:

Post a Comment