Sunday, November 21, 2010

When Sex becomes a chores

After years of marriage, the sex ritual can be boring or just plain routine. After all the tips, tricks, and styles, I end up doing the same stuff.

After a week's abstinence I took my tool for another inconsequential drive . Just another twist and turn, and finally an uhm moment. Yes, another cuddling moment, that's part of my married existence.

What makes sex novel, interesting, charging? How can I make her to dizzying heights through a different route? How do couples around me arouse innovation in this game? Am I alone struggling to find a better way, each time, or is it just a fleeting thought from this fella?

What happened to the sizzling thought I carried in my 20's. How can I connect to those dazzling days, when I went around the town bedding my girl friends?


No comments:

Post a Comment